Changing public behavior
Gather a team of social, psychological, human communications professors and poets to construct campaigns to reinstate the following concepts:
- Improve self image
- Improve sense of ownership of the country
- Confidence of local products and the desire to improve it better than the imported ones
- Convert negative attitude to positive constructive attitude.
- Promote concepts and slogans that increase public spirit. Such as “Egypt is number 160 in economy , let’s make it in the top 10” – “Egyptian cotton is back” – “No more wheat imports”
- Study ways to chance public behavior to accept and adhere to new laws such as traffic, littering, building heights etc
Different campaign channels and types will be studied to achieve the above goals:
- TV and Radio commercials.
- Cartoon TV commercials that convey messages such as “We should destroy the word “Ma3alesh””.
- Common negative sayings could be complemented with a termination that inverts the negative message to a positive one.
- Car stickers